Marriage and divorce Ankestyrelsen

The municipality dealing with your case

if you and your partner: is a Danish or nordic citizen(e) have a permanent residence permit in Denmark has the right of permanent residence in Denmark under EU rules. It is a municipality of the state Administration

you can complain to the Ankestyrelsen In most cases

who examine whether you meet the conditions to get married in Denmark. Divorce It is very few of of Government decisions. the matter must be brought before the court.