Lawyers in Denmark. All the lawyers Online


Your case must be brought in the jurisdiction where the counterparty's addressYou will bring an action against the state, you must bring the action where you live. You need to use the courts self-minretssag, if you want to create or process a civil case. See instructions and short movies, that can guide you through In special cases, citizens can be exempted from using minretssag, if they lack digital skills or have special disabilities. A possible exemption is determined, in the court where the case belongs to. The court will base its decision on whether the citizen is exempt from receiving digital post from the public. See the guidelines for exemption from digital post at borger You must contact the court if you believe that you meet the criteria to be exempt from the obligation to use the self-service solution minretssag.